- Half hourly, term time only, Monday & Friday after school from 4pm. Saturday Morning from 8.30am.
- Teachers in water with trained assistants up to Beginner group.
- Great ratios of 1:3 in the lower classes, moving to 1:6 in Improver groups.
- Maximum of 6 in a class up to Improver level, maximum of 8 in advanced classes.
- Affiliated with Swim England, we use ‘Duckling’, ‘WaterSkills’ and Distance badges.
- Authorised Rookie Lifeguard Instructors, working to RLSS guidelines, following the RNLI Rookie Lifeguard Programme.
- Rookie Lifesaving skills acquired in the higher advanced classes.
- All badges earned throughout the term will be obtainable at the end of each term for a fee of £3.50.
Click on the links below to see a more detailed description of each class
Pre-Swim – Pre-Beginner 1 – Pre-Beginner 2 – Beginner – Improver 1 – Improver 2 – Advanced – Premium (2:1)